Friday, January 24, 2014

Red Carpet Season 2014: Sag & Golden Globes


Every year award season rolls around & I cannot wait to see the hits & misses that are bound to happen. And so far 2014 is not disappointing! To be perfectly honest, there were;t too many dresses I hated, but there were stand out ladies on both carpets! Here are my absolute favorites! 

 




On both carpets Sophia Vergara (Modern Family) and Lupita Nyong'o (12 Years a Slave) were absolutely Stunning! I also really love Margot Robbie (The Wolf of Wallstreet) at the Golden Globes and was disappointed she wasn't at the SAG awards. As a newcomer she is spot on with her glam & I cannot wait to see her at the Oscars! 

Next up are the Grammys & I can only imagine who'll be tweaking, or won't wear pants or even show up in an egg! Check back for that rundown!

XO,
Boston Blonde

All photos copyright to Huffington Post



No comments:

Post a Comment