Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Post Holiday Recap



The holidays are such a hectic & magical time, that absolutely FLY bye! I can barely process the fact that it is almost a MONTH after Christmas, and still I'm trying to take advantage of the wonderful January sales!

The BEST sale that I took advantage of was all thanks to fellow blogger Viva Luxury and her post about some Saint Laurent boots I had been dying over! They still have a couple pairs left & they are 60% off!




And speaking of shoes! My parents surprised me this Christmas with the Chanel espadrilles that I had been searching for. I looked for my size & color everywhere, and the Chanel Boston boutique told me they'd have them back in this spring. I am waiting for the summer so I can wear theses babies, until then I will just stare at them lovingly.



XO,
The Boston Blonde 

No comments:

Post a Comment