Saturday, January 18, 2014

Beauty Review




This post could basically be explained by my obsession with the Kardashians. Yes, I admit, they are a guilty pleasure indulgence for me, but c'mon, their hair, clothes, make-up are a fashionista fantasy! And whether you love 'em or hate 'em they have an amazing team that gets paid a ton to make them look THAT good. 

Now typically I am a MAC girl, but I ran out of my liquid eyeliner and was in the mood to try something different. I used the Nars stylus eyeliner this weekend and found it really easy to use and it went on with was and did NOT smudge at all! 


I also used the beauty blender for the first time this weekend with MAC liquid foundation and found that, just like the ladies over at The Sorority Secrets said, it was amazing! Super duper light and it felt much more gentle than a typical brush. I am HOOKED! 

The light reflecting setting powder adds a gentle airbrushed look to the skin without it being caky or too heavy, which I also love! 

XO,
The Boston Blonde 

No comments:

Post a Comment